I will represent and be accountable to the all residents of this district.
I will work to bring our infrastructure into the 21st century.
- I vote to repair and maintain our roads.
- I will work with the Water Resources Commission to repair and improve storm drains so that they do not undermine our roads, cause flooding or dangerous ice sheets in winter.
One of the greatest assets in this part of the county are our lakes and streams.
- I will work to protect the water quality of our lakes and streams as well as aquifers.
- So many people in this district rely on wells for drinking water and I will work to make sure this water resource is protected.
I have over nine years on a planning commission.
- I want to work to make sure our zoning and comprehensive planning are up to date ensuring the best development for the residents of the county and improving the infrastructure as the area being developed.
- Elected School Board Director
- Appointed to Township Planning Commission
- Current Beautification Committee Chair and Area Representative,
Lake Sherwood Association, Commerce, MI
- Michigan Chapter of the Sierra Club
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights
- Joint Council No. 43 Michigan Teamsters
- Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan
- Metro Detroit AFL-CIO
- The Greater Detroit Building and Constructions Trades Council
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 2 of Michigan
Resident of Commerce Township
Graduate of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
“I have been active in my community as a volunteer and in government. I have a wide range of experience and a new perspective to bring to the commission to improve the quality of life in Oakland County for all residents.”
Useful Information for Voters:
Am I registered to vote?
Where do I vote?
How to vote absentee.
Not registered to vote. Start here.
When are the next elections?
Sign up to get e-mail on upcoming elections from the county clerk.
Who is on the ballot?